This article covers getting a production into Rapid Loader.
Drag & Drop
Get your production into Rapid Loader by simply dragging and dropping a production volume into the Drop area. You may drag the folder from Windows or from Rapid Loader’s integrated File Explorer.
Fig. 16 - Drop Area
This section covers the Volume Scanner, which extracts information from a production volume for analysis.
Fig. 17 - Volume Scanner
Upon dropping a production folder into the drop area, Rapid Loader launches its Volume Scanner. The Volume Scanner quickly assesses several items before initiating its countdown to scan:
- The name of the workspace it is interacting with
- The name of the workspace it will compare the local production data against
- The production’s local location
- The tasks it will perform to complete the scan
The Volume Scanner will auto-start unless:
- The user clicks the button to start the process; or
- The user clicks the button to cancel the process
During its scan, the Volume Scanner also perform preliminary validation of the data. If no errors are found, and at your choosing, the Volume Scanner automatically launches the Rapid Loader Volume Loader and loads your data to Relativity.