Configure Rapid Loader
After installing Rapid Loader, launch the application. Basic setup is done in 3 easy steps:
1. In the Settings menu, selection Options.
2. Set the location for the Case Manager Settings. This is the storage area for the case settings and may be a local folder or network path. If your organization has multiple Rapid Loader licenses, we recommend setting the path to a shared network location.
3. Add the URL of your Relativity instance to the Relativity URL list. You may specify multiple instances.
Add Your First Case
1. Having configured Rapid Loader, it's time to add your first case. In the Case menu, choose Open Relativity Connection Manager and sign in to Relativity
2. Toggle the "Instance Settings Pane" to Visible
3. Configure all elements within these tabs
- Production QC (Instance)
- Production Import (Instance)
- Processed Data Import (Instance)
- General (Instance)
3. Next, toggle the "Instance Settings Pane" switch so it is back to Hidden.
4. From the workspace list, select the workspace you'd like to use as your first case. Follow the prompts and save the settings.
Import Your First Data Volume to Relativity
1. Drag/Drop your a volume folder for your first case into the designated area in Rapid Loader. The Volume Scanner will open.
2. Confirm the workspace, and create/select the folder you would like to load the data into, then hit the Scan button.
3. Close the Volume Scanner and confirm the volume passed automated QC.
4. Use the Field Manager to map and create fields.
After all fields have been mapped, go to the Volume Menu to import the data to Relativity.